I just finished listening to the Leanpub podcast with Peter Yaworksi.
There is a transcript with some links embedded on the podcast page
- Regularly Read tweets on security list here (and expand list).
- Watch Peter’s Web Hacking YouTube Videos
- Listen to Web Hacking Pro Tips https://soundcloud.com/hacking-interviews
Peter Yaworski, author of "Web hacking 101" (I haven't read this but it looks interesting).
Interviewed for leanpub podcast
- Peter Yaworski YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/yaworsk1 (I have subscribed, here's how you can too)
Asked "How to learn?" Peter mentioned:
Follow twitter handles of people listed on disclosed vulnerabilities.
- I went to Peter's Twitter Account,
- subscribed to his feed,
- added him to a 'security' list
- went through my 'work' list and added any security folks to the 'security' list instead
- random sample of people that Peter follows and add to 'security' list
- now the 'security' list will build slowly as I see new people retweeted or mentioned in that list
Read the HackerOne and BugCrowd Blog