I have created a walkthrough for the RestMud game I released last year.
Why? Because I have had a few people email me asking for tips.
- This is a full walkthrough
- Start to finish, every command
- It will not improve your technical skills
- If you don’t play the game with dev tools on then it might not be obvious why you use some of these commands
- there is a full map at the end of the walkthrough, I put it at the back because you should only use it in an emergency
- use this sparingly
- go as far as you can, and only if you get stuck to you use it
- search for your location id if you are stuck to jump to the correct hint
- make your own map
You can find the walkthrough and a hand drawn map on the RestMud game page.
PS. The walkthrough was generated by an automated script that played the game to check that it completes.
You will need a Github account to comment. Or you can contact me with your comment.
I reserve the right to delete spam comments e.g. if your comment adds no value and its purpose is simply to create a backlink to another site offering training, or courses, etc.