I have updated sourcecode for the book to work fully with Selenium 2.1.0
You can download it from here:
- Source code (InitialSeleniumTests_JUNIT_2ndEdition.zip)
- Refactored Source code (finalChapterSource_2ndEdition.zip)
Yes, the ‘2ndEdition’ on the back of the filename does mean that I am working on an updated version to update it for Selenium 2.
Current e-book purchasers can already download a beta of the 2nd edition while I finish updating it, from their re-download page.
I suspect that the 2nd edition will have a rebranding and possibly a name change to “Selenium RC Simplified” to reflect the rebranding of Selenium into.
- Selenium 2 (overall version)
- Selenium 2.1.0 (specific version)
- Selenium RC (the Selenium API and RC Server)
- WebDriver (the WebDriver API)
I will try to use this rebranding from now on when I refer to “Selenium”