First, a big thank you to everyone who takes the time to post reviews on my online courses. Particularly when they also take the time to leave a comment. As it really helps explain to other people why they enjoy the course.
I also appreciate all the feedback that I receive on the course, even when it doesn’t make its way into a review. The course changes based on the suggestions I received.
Since I’m pleased that so many people have posted positive comments about the course, I thought I’d share the reviews here. (You can see more on our review page)
Is this social proof that learning Selenium WebDriver is good for you?
- **Reinvigorated my motivation for learning…**Alan Richardson’s Selenium training videos have reinvigorated my motivation for learning. His manner and methods are simple, concise and real world. The best teacher I have had in years.
- One of a kind course on SeleniumI recommend the Selenium 2 WebDriver Basics with Java course because it offers a path through the jungle of automation testing material that is available on the web.Alan is an experienced guide and provides a complete, thorough, precise and detailed course. Lectures are relatively short so it’s all easy to digest and still covers everything that is required to get started in this field.What I really appreciate is the insight on Alan’s automation testing mindset that would probably take years of experience and several mistakes to learn by oneself. That is something that you don’t normally find in a book.Plus he keeps adding material constantly! 🙂
- **Invaluable course for learning Selenium WebDriver - can’t rate high enough!**I have been working my way through this course and have found it invaluable. The course has really helped me improve my knowledge of the Selenium WebDriver API, as well as learn about Maven, Jenkins, not to mention improve my Java skills.The videos are clear to understand and Alan has been quick to respond to any queries I’ve had and added further explanatory videos where necessary.I can’t rate this course highly enough…..those interested in improving their skills and continually learning - this course is for you!Thanks Alan.
- **Highly recommend this course ‘WebDriver basics with Java’**Alan Richardson does a fantastic job teaching WebDriver in this course. You will be able to get tests up and running even if you do not have a lot of experience. Alan covers all aspects of WebDriver and spends a lot of time covering the nuances that are important to making the tests run reliably. I have learned quite a bit from this course and recommend this to other people who wish to get more proficient with WebDriver. Great job Alan!
- SuperbI can’t rate this highly enough. It’s a superb example of a successful and engaging online course, which is no small accomplishment given the complexity of Java and Selenium, as well as the many related topics the instructor touches on which all relate to the job at hand.The course has taught me a ton about Selenium and quite a bit more about Java, JUnit and the IntelliJ ide as well. I don’t know how long it would have taken me to get up to speed on this stuff purely on my own!The videos are well produced and to the point. The audio is a bit low, but otherwise very clear and consistent.This is not one of the cheaper courses, but I can say it is well worth the price of admission if you’re looking to learn Selenium.
- Excellent coverage and code examples!
- Fantastic contentI bought Alan`s ebook and now I am glad that Alan provided course. It is very practical and very useful. Thank you very much for you hard effort Alan.