Agile Software Testing and Development Consultancy
Alan Richardson's Experience - By The Numbers
Read the book: Dear Evil Tester
My book, "Dear Evil Tester" contains answers to questions that you didn't know testers asked.
"Wonderful stuff there. Real deep."
"The more you know about software testing, the more you will find to amuse you."
I use Patreon as a community membership site to support people who are serious about improving their testing skills.
Content built using community feedback it contains exclusive Patreon videos, tutorials and courses.
A small monthly fee gives you immediate access to the material and community Q&A features.
- Exclusive online training courses
- Exclusive tutorial videos
- 'In The News' Testing Lessons Learned
- Access to our YouTube content ad-free
- Q&A video webinars
- And more...
Recent Blog Posts
- What is the best fuzzer (automated software testing tool) to find 0-days? Why? Quora Answer
- When getting rid of a browser, what are the advantages of using taskkill.exe over close method in Selenium? Quora
- Firefox is opening and test is running but there are errors in the logs
- How to Pretty Print JSON using Browser Dev Tools
- How to bypass no paste controls on a web form
- What does the EvilTester Patreon Contain?
- Evil Tester Content Summary For January 2019
- How to download a file with RestAssured
- What is Boundary Value Analysis? Software Testing Technique explained with real world examples.
- How to convert SVN Subversion to Git on Windows
- How to install Bonobo Git Server On Windows
Other books written by Alan Richardson
The Top 9 Questions About Agile Testing... Answered Inside
- What is Agile Testing?
- Do we still need testers in Agile?
- What is an Agile Tester?
- What does a Tester Actually Do?
- Should we automated our testing?
- What tools should we use?
- How much should we automate?
- How can we automate in a sprint?
- How can we finish all our testing in a sprint?