Agile Software Testing and Development Consultancy
Alan Richardson's Experience - By The Numbers
Recent Blog Posts
- Example of modelling an application flow as a diagram for Software Testing
- July 2019 EvilTester.com and Patreon Content Summary
- I need a tool... no, you need to work on the system
- An Introduction to API Based Documentation Automating
- June 2019 EvilTester.com and Patreon Content Summary
- Overview of AccelQ Web Automating
- May 2019 EvilTester.com and Patreon Content Summary
- April 2019 EvilTester.com and Patreon Content Summary
- What to do if your Chrome Extension is Rejected from Chrome Store
Read the book: Dear Evil Tester
My book, "Dear Evil Tester" contains answers to questions that you didn't know testers asked.
"Wonderful stuff there. Real deep."
"The more you know about software testing, the more you will find to amuse you."
I use Patreon as a community membership site to support people who are serious about improving their testing skills.
Content built using community feedback it contains exclusive Patreon videos, tutorials and courses.
A small monthly fee gives you immediate access to the material and community Q&A features.
- Exclusive online training courses
- Exclusive tutorial videos
- 'In The News' Testing Lessons Learned
- Access to our YouTube content ad-free
- Q&A video webinars
- And more...
Other books written by Alan Richardson
The Top 9 Questions About Agile Testing... Answered Inside
- What is Agile Testing?
- Do we still need testers in Agile?
- What is an Agile Tester?
- What does a Tester Actually Do?
- Should we automated our testing?
- What tools should we use?
- How much should we automate?
- How can we automate in a sprint?
- How can we finish all our testing in a sprint?