- API Testing Challenges 37 and 38 - How To - Use Bearer Tokens
- API Testing Challenges 35 and 36 - How To - POST Unauthorised 401 403
- API Testing Challenges 34 - How To - POST amend secret note 200
- API Testing Challenges 33 - How To - GET authorized secret note 200
- API Testing Challenges 32 - How To - unauthorized secret note 401
- API Testing Challenges 31 - How To - forbidden secret note 403
- API Testing Challenges 30 - How To - authentication passed 201
- API Testing Challenges 29 - How To - authentication failed 401
- Q - Can we use Automated Execution to find defects? A - Yes
- API Testing Challenges 25, 26, 27, 28 - How To - Status codes 405, 500, 501, 204
I use Patreon as a community membership site to support people who are serious about improving their testing skills. Content built using community feedback it contains exclusive Patreon videos, tutorials and courses. As little as $1 monthly gives you immediate access to the material and community Q&A features.
- Exclusive online training courses
- Exclusive tutorial videos
- 'In The News' Testing Lessons Learned
- Access to our YouTube content ad-free
- Q&A video webinars
- And more...
Read the book: Dear Evil Tester
My book, "Dear Evil Tester" contains answers to questions that you didn't know testers asked.
"Wonderful stuff there. Real deep."
"The more you know about software testing, the more you will find to amuse you."
Other books written by Alan Richardson
The Top 9 Questions About Agile Testing... Answered Inside
- What is Agile Testing?
- Do we still need testers in Agile?
- What is an Agile Tester?
- What does a Tester Actually Do?
- Should we automated our testing?
- What tools should we use?
- How much should we automate?
- How can we automate in a sprint?
- How can we finish all our testing in a sprint?