Exclusively available to Patreon supporters. You can sign up to Patreon for only $1 a month and you’ll gain access to this course, as well as other exclusive courses and regular (often daily) tips, tutorials and advice on Software Development and Testing.
This course has about 70 minutes of video content and the exercises might take 30 - 60 minutes.
Once you learn this, you will be surprised at the amount of opportunities that open up in your testing.
You can find the contents in this patreon post
- How to view Application Source Code
- Basics of HTML and how to learn more
- How to amend DOM elements and change the HTML of the application under test
- How to amend the code the application under test executes
When you finish you will:
- Know that you can’t ’trust’ information from the ‘front end’ of a client server app
- Changed an applications HTML in the browser
- Know how to learn more HTML for the applications you test
- Know enough to start experimenting with the applications you test
The Game we use (in the course it explains how to download to have an offline version)
- 001 Protect The Square - Overview (12:39)
- 002 Protect The Square - Overview Answers (07:42)
- 003 Protect The Square - HTML Review (15:18)
- 006 Protect The Square - Resources and Next Steps
- 007 Bonus - Case Study of click from console using TodoMvc App