Over the years I have blogged useful links, and books etc. A lot of the pages become out of date and hard to keep track of.
So I have gathered, some of those post contents here, for easier collation and updating.
The Institute of General Semantics releases a lot of its conference and older material to YouTube.
- YouTube Channel
- The Irving J Lee series Talking Sense from “Of Men and Ideas” in 1952, is a good intro to General Semantics and has a lot of overlap with Software Testing
- Korzybski Memorial Lectures has transcripts and recordings worth study.
- including contributions from Robert Anton Wilson, Wendell Johnson, Alfred Fleishman, Irving Lee, Abraham Maslow, Gregory Bateson, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Online Magazine and NewsLetters
TDD & Unit Testing
- ACM Classic Books Series some absolute must read classics are listed as full pdf downloads: “Essays in Computer Science” Hoare, “The relational model for database management” Codd, “Smalltalk-80: the language and its implementation”, “Mindstorms: children, computers, and powerful ideas”, “The theory of parsing, translation, and compiling”, “Structured programming”, “Formal languages and their relation to automata”
- Free Course Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs)
- Introduction to the Theory of Computation
- See also TeachYourselfCS.com